Success my first lined garment ever!!!
This pattern was really pretty great.......easy to put together.......even the lining. I was a bit worried because the picture on the pattern envelope is not my favorite thing.
I made a few changes on the fly. I didn't care for the elastic casing on the cuffs and bottom hem so I used knit ribbing instead. I think it totally improved the look and made the whole garment go together a ton easier.
I also added a collar. First, I tried to use the ribbing on collar like I remember on my high school jacket but it didn't work. So I added my go to archer collar. Now I LOVE this jacket!
I used a nice flannel fabric from my stash. It is nice and lightweight but surprisingly warm. I am going to have to hide this one because my daughter keeps eyeing it. LOL.