Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Goals!

1.  Make some PANTS!!
I have the cutest pink linen gingham that so want to be a pair of Colette Clovers!  I also dream about a pair of red overalls.  Both of these ideas scary the heck out of my family.  LOL.  All the more reason to complete this goal!



2.  Use my stash! 
I am not a good stash person.  Once I get a bunch of fabric, it seems to take on a life of its own and just sucks all motivation right out of me! It replaces it with indecision and procrastination.  CRAZY right?  What an awful trait in a sewer!

3. Sew more every day wear.  
Archers popovers and button ups and find winter friendly knit day dresses.

4. Make one gift every month!
I have a big to-do list for gifts but I always run out of time. (Case in point.  My poor niece just got her newborn quilt this Christmas.  She turns 3 in March!  Good for her doll right.  lol.) This year all with be made with time to spare......I promise!

5. Make a Muslin!
This may help with issue number 2!  I struggle with this practice.  You have to admit that sometimes you do the right thing but the fashion fabric is a bit different and it ended up in the failed projects pile anyway.  This year I will figure this situation out and make my life easier!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment