This is really heavy flannel. It worked like a dream with the Archer pattern. The only problem I had was with the sleeve plackets. I used the archer method on the red shirt and felt like the heavy fabric just didn't lay quite right.
On the purple/grey shirt, I took lladybird's advice and used the colette's negroni method. It was a lot easier for me and way less bulky.
I really love this pattern. I can't wait to make a few sleeveless sheer summer shirts. The possibilities are just endless! I also can not say enough about the sew-a-long on the grainline website. My sewing skills reached all new levels with this one. Thank you so much Jen!!! You are AMAZING!