Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Me - Made - May'14


Nothing like waiting to the last moment! My first year participating....how fun!  I do not have enough homemade clothes to go full blown but I do have enough to wear at least one thing a day.  I look forward to learning more about my style and wardrobe this month.  Sewing my own clothes is quickly teaching me that I really like a completely different style of clothing than what I have been buying/wearing.  So...............

 'I, Vicki, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear at least one handmade garment each day for the duration of May 2014'








3 comments:

  1. My first year too. This may stretch me as I haven't made that much... yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I don't have much either! :)) Thankfully I live in Colorado. May is typically snow one day and 70's the next so I should be able to wear both winter and summer clothes. Good luck to us both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting that what you like, what you sew and what you buy are different. I too have noticed the same about my stuff. Been trying to align. I love dresses, but I tend to be more comfortable in "sporty spice" attire. I live in Jeans & T-shirts. Look forward to hearing about your self discoveries.

    ReplyDelete