Friday, May 23, 2014

Me-Made-May'14: Week Four Round-Up

May 17th
Skirt - Vintage McCall 3050
Coffee and shopping date with my BFF today.  Great Saturday.  She said I made her feel like a teenage taking selfies!  LOL.
May 18th
Shirt - Stretch and Sew 309 Sunburst shirt.
My daughter and I ran out for some fun shopping before the whole family got busy cleaning and cooking.   Nothing better than waking up on a Monday to a very clean house! 
May 19th
Overalls - McCall's 3835
The last Monday morning school drop off of the year!!  Since I woke up to a clean house, I spent the day sewing.  Trying to enjoy the last quiet week before a fun and busy summer with my boy!
May 20th
Dress - Darling Ranges
Spent the day with my daughter today.  Super fun!
May 21st.
Shirt - Gnome Renfrew
Quite rainy day spent processing photos.  Every now and then, I do work.  :)
May 22nd
Skirt - Kelly Shirt
Cleaned out the garage and cut out Vogue 8379 because  pattern review has 122 great reviews for this pattern!  I guess I better make one too!!
May 23
Skirt - New Look 6269
Spent the morning with my lovely sister, niece and sweet new nephew!  LOVE!  Then, this afternoon we are celebrating my son's last day of 4th grade!!!!  Bring on summer and sleeping in!






4 comments:

  1. Great round up. Loving the gnome shirt it is so fun. Your baby nephew is so cute, lovely cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can never have enough gnome shirts!

      Delete
  2. Love your makes! The sunburst tee is so fun. Sounds like you've had a fun and busy week : ) Jen

    ReplyDelete