Friday, May 2, 2014

Me-Made-May'14: Week One Round-Up

A super short week so we will have a super short post.

May 1st
Hoodie:  Vogue 8951

It was super cold today.  I even had to suffer through a few snow flurries during my morning run so I spent the rest of the day sewing a super cute Kelly skirt



May 2nd
Shirt:  Renfrew (unblogged)
Skirt: New Look 6762
Dog: American Bull Dog/Husky/Labrador Retriever mix weighing in at a whopping 4lbs.

I went with my daughter to take her boyfriend's new puppy to the vet for his first check-up today.  (Her boyfriend works 60 hours a week and goes to college full-time.)  It is a great day when you get to play with an itty bitty puppy!

I am on Instagram at victim98


2 comments:

  1. Puppies! How fun. I remember when my little beasts were puppies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!! They are super great when they sleep at someone else's house! No middle of the night potty breaks!

      Delete