Friday, September 5, 2014

The 'If It's Clean, I'm Wearing It' Dress.

So, I have been sitting on this pattern for a LONG time because I was worried it would look a bit maternity.  Shame on me!  This dress is fabulous and I have worn it SOOO MUCH this summer that I am sure my family is just sick of it.  It is just that comfortable!


It is McCall's 6074 and it is a VERY FAST make.  I was worried the front elastic bit was going to have a homemade look to it but no it is just cute!  I used a ITY type fabric I found in the discount bins at Colorado Fabric and I BARELY had enough.  I think I forced the dress out of a little under two yards. The neck line and arms require NO facing (LOVE).  I will be make another one or two of these dresses for next summer!!!


The side view.....not so bad at all.  Very forgiving and not at all maternity!


Hands down this was really my most worn dress this summer.  LOVE IT!



1 comment:

  1. It looks like the perfect summer dress. Great fabric too.

    ReplyDelete