Saturday, February 14, 2015

It's A Pajama Party! - Carolyn Pajamas

I LOVE pajamas but sadly most of mine consist of tank tops and very well-worn simple pants (the kind I learned to sew when I was ten) so I was so excited when Closet Case Files released their newest pattern.......Carolyn Pajamas.   They are super cute and comfortable but fancy enough that I don't feel too bad wearing them well into the morning (afternoon).


 I knew right away that I wanted to use Snoopy quilting fabric! (I have a bit of an addiction to quilting fabric....collect it....covet it....but never a use for it...I rarely quilt.  Just another reason to love this pattern)  I searched around town and there must have been a snoopy quilting convention going on or something because all the bolts were just about empty!  Since I was SET on Snoopy, I went with the shorts!



This was a fun pattern to sew up!  Lots of great details and the results are lovely.  I initially choose to go with the black contracting fabric because of my fabric shortage issues but in the end I can't image it any other way!  Sophisticated Snoopy!!

Super cute fabric!!!

I will be making a ton more of these......another Snoopy (once the stores restock), a strawberry shortcake and maybe even a solid colored with piping.  The Pajama Party continues into early March so go buy the pattern and join the FUN!









3 comments:

  1. Who doesn't want Snoopy pajamas?? They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It's a slippery slope in that quilting sections....so many possibilities!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete