Friday, February 27, 2015

My Endless Pajama Party! Carolyn Pajamas!

Carolyn Pajamas......my current addiction!  As you know, I made the shorts version of these pajamas in a cute Snoopy fabric early this month.  I LOVE them but I do live in Colorado and it has snowed almost every day for the past two weeks!  I need pants!


I had quite a few cabin fever days lately and this pattern got me through the worst of it.  The pattern is fun to sew up and I learned a lot too.  The collar was a new technique for me and the directions were fantastic!  I also love sewing up a pattern a couple of times in a row......it just gets better and better each time.  Whereas if I take a break from the pattern, it's like starting new all over again for me.


My Paris pj's are made out of quilting cotton with a super soft feels....LOVE. 

Clearly I am a Carolyn Pajama super fan!  If you have not tried the pattern yet, I am giving you a big virtual push!!  Just do it!



3 comments:

  1. So cute. I wear long pj pants all the time, so I'm with you. What a nice pattern...I shop Holly Lobby prints as well, am so excited they just opened one in Ft. Lauderdale! I used to have to go almost 2 hours away to get to one! Such good prices and great cotton prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to go check out Hobby Lobby! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pj's! I love long pj's too.

    ReplyDelete