The fabric is cotton lawn from Fabric.com. It is great quality but when I ordered it I didn't realize it was this SHEER! I went ahead with the project because the fabric was perfect for a first muslin.....no worries if it failed.
I really love this pattern. It went together really easily and the pleat in the back is super cute. My experience with the Carolyn pj really helped with this pattern because so many of the techniques are the same. The pattern says to use lingerie fabric but I think a flannel or shirting fabric would be great too. So next time I will head for the other end of the spectrum.
Overall, I am pretty happy with the results.....my husband is too. LOL. I will be making at least one or two more of these and hopefully I will be able to model the next ones for you!