Friday, January 8, 2016

Burda 6851 - Curves!!!

I have a love/hate relationship with Burda.  I either LOVE their patterns or I truly HATE them......no in-between feelings ever!  Well folks, love is in the air!  Burda 6851 is fabulous..........great design, easy make and so comfortable!!


The fabric is a poly/lycra blend.  I picked up both fabrics in the discount bin at Colorado Fabric a couple of years ago.  The printed fabric was a little over a half yard of random prints.  I never knew what to do with it but I guess it was just waiting for me to find this pattern.  


The pattern was drafted so well!  Everything fit together perfectly.....including the neckline.....LOVE!  I used my serger so this shirt was done in an evening.  I really love the fit and the style!  I will be making a dress in the near future.  


I think my daughter may have also been inspired by the ease of making this shirt.  Hope to show off her make in the near future.  FYI: It is snowing in Colorado.


5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! The seam lines make this really interesting and you choice of fabric was spot on...It's raining here in Louisiana! I would take snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric choices. This pattern has so many possibilities. I can see faux leather sleeves maybe even a little faux fur thrown in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and man I love that contrast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Your fabric really makes it. Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete